- In a small bowl, mix the ingredients for the mint yogurt sauce. Set aside in refrigerator while preparing the meat.
- Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F).
- In a bowl, combine the ground pork with the garlic, ras el hanout and cilantro. Season generously and mix thoroughly.
- Shape the meat preparation into cigar shapes around the skewers.
- Place the kebabs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with the sauce, couscous and salad.
Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat and cook for 12 minutes.
* Ras el hanout is a spice blend made up of coriander, cumin, paprika, black pepper, chili peppers, ginger, cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, turmeric and lavender.