- 1/2 cup (120mL) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (60mL) brown sugar
- 1 package (250 g) duBreton Bacon
- 1/2 cup (120mL) heavy cream
- 3 oz. (90mL/85g) semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
You can easily adapt this recipe to create chocolate bacon bark. To do so, pour chocolate onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Chocolate should be between 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick; use a spatula to spread the chocolate (it is okay if it doesn’t fill the pan). Break or chop candied bacon into pieces and sprinkle on top. Cool in refrigerator, approximately 30 minutes. Once hardened, break into bite-sized pieces and enjoy.